As I prepare to end my night, after working my regular job and then working on my new labels for my new SunShyn Body Care products, I realized that I am tireD!
April has been a very very very busy month of family engagements, a new baseball season, a heavier workload and getting my new business off the ground--well, not new, but refreshing my old business and its concepts.
Thanks to my bff, Shelissa Rodriguez Shelissa's Crafts, ShelissasCraftStudio.blogspot.com, (check her out) for aggravating and pushing me to get off my butt and be more creative.
Little does she know, I am stepping on her big toe the next time I see as my creative juices are flowing so that I am dis-organized with thoughts and ideas flowing out from ear to ear.
With that being said, I have successfully ordered supplies to fill my Body Care line, have acquired a fixed selling location and ambassador, stocked shirts and vinyl for T-shirt personalization, concocted a new Lip Gloss line called Glayz and lastly prepared to be a massage candle vendor. I'M READY!
.................LET'S GO!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO STOP BY!
No comments:
Post a Comment